PDA

View Full Version : New bag....seat

MikeH
07-19-2012, 01:45 PM
"She who must be obeyed" has gotten me a cool birthday pressie. I think she may have noticed that I go fishing....?

Pretty sweet back pack / seat combo.

er.... I would post a pic, but there's no option in here?

Here's a link to the manufacturers site instead.

http://www.chairpak.com/fishing_backpack_chair.html

jwm
07-20-2012, 01:00 AM
That's a pretty cool idea!

What did you mean you couldn't put a picture in your post?

MikeH
07-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Pic upload was timing out, I don't think it was a site issue, not sure. the bag is awesome. Lots of room for my normal amount of kit, plus something sturdy to sit on above ground level when I am setting up!

No more red ant bites for me!

tangledline
07-20-2012, 06:12 PM
sweet bag /seat......looks solid and a well thought out design....best seat around the lake.....

Mike your birthday this week???? WEll a Happy Birthday to You!!! May the fishing gods be kind to you this week!

jwm
07-20-2012, 08:56 PM
If you have any problems uploading or anything please let me know. Sometimes little errors creep up in the updates and stuff.

MikeH
07-21-2012, 06:59 AM
sweet bag /seat......looks solid and a well thought out design....best seat around the lake.....

Mike your birthday this week???? WEll a Happy Birthday to You!!! May the fishing gods be kind to you this week!

Cheers Dave! My birthday is not until next week, but Anne knew I was going fishing out at TTP this weekend, so early unboxing of the gift was in order....:D