PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fishing Fury members!!!

egyptian fishermen
10-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Hello everyone,Im egyptian fishermen as the name says I fish egypt frequentley and I am egyptian-american.I live in long island new york and fish alot of spots over here.and if you have questions about fishing egypt or the rest of the middle east I would happy to help.I will make a fishing post later I have a new camera and everything so patience everyone :D

jwm
10-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Welcome aboard!

MuskieBait
10-09-2012, 05:17 PM
It would be awesome to see some fishing reports from Egypt! Always wanted to visit Egypt...and heard the offshore vertical jigging is pretty good. Not sure if there are any freshwater opportunities.

egyptian fishermen
10-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Muskie bait you heard right,the vertical jigging awesome there dogtooth tunas,Giant Trevalleys and AJ's can fall victim to a well presented vertical jig:)
and there is always a major chance to hook a sailfish on the troll.

and as for freshwater oppurtunities every canal in egypt has at least a couple dozen or more catfish and tilapia species.and there is always world famous lake nasser nile perch fishing as well as nile tiger fish,vundu catfish and other hundreds of species found in that beautiful desert lake.

by the way your I like your fishing reports and all the awesome species you have caught.the recent california one made me drool:D

MuskieBait
10-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Thanks!

Your list of Egyptian species makes me drool too! :D I would love to visit Egypt one day and not only visit the archaeological site, but to really put an effort to catch as many Egyptian species as I can within that time frame. It's good to meet someone who has local experience!

BTW, dogtooth tuna is AWESOME!!! Always wanted to catch one!