PDA

View Full Version : Is there another Flash type Player for an I POD Touch?

Woody
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
As above, i have an I Pod Touch but it can't download Flash Player...There must be another application that's similiar that will play video's that i can download straight onto it?...HELP!

jwm
12-27-2009, 04:13 PM
sorry flash is unavailable on all apple touch products. Maybe one day!

Woody
12-28-2009, 02:26 PM
I thought as much!...I think it will be on ebay soon now anyway, i only got it because of an accident on Christmas day...I got home from work and my oldest son had had it for a present, he and my youngest also got a BB gun each as well...My eldest came downstairs and shot me in the chest and left a bruise so i got my youngest sons gun and fully loaded it, i chased my eldest up the stairs and fired the full load at him and went back downstairs...2 minutes later my son came back down and said "look what you've done"...He held up his I Pod Touch and the screen had been shattered at the top, he must have held it up to defend himself and one of the pellets must have hit it, it was only a few hours old and i already owed him a new one!...I was gutted, i'm 130 quid down (as if Christmas hadn't cost me enough already!), The main screen is still ok and you can still see it clearly and i was going to keep it but now i think it might just go on ebay to get some of my dosh back! :lol:

jwm
12-30-2009, 11:46 AM
HAHA now that sounds like a family christmas!