PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For The Invite Casey10

FlyFisherMann
12-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Casey's a good friend. We do as much fishing together as we can and yet it's never enough.

I live in New Brunswick Canada where I enjoy fishing Atlantic salmon on the fly, smallmouth bass, trout and chain pickerel. So many places to fish yet so few fishing days.

jwm
12-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Welcome aboard! Not a fan of NB muskies?

FlyFisherMann
12-15-2011, 04:29 PM
I'd love to hook into a muskie. That would be a lot of fun and is definitely on my list of things to do.

jwm
12-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Clive goes to Bay of Fundie a couple times a year to chase muskies you should hook up with him, I'd love to get out there once next year too.

casey10
01-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Just a quick geographical correction for your info. Muskies are not in the Bay of Fundy( salt water). They are found in the St John River, mostly in the Fredericton area and above the Mactaquac Dam all the way into the USA. If u come down east, I will take u out for a muskie hunt!!!:)

jwm
01-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Just a quick geographical correction for your info. Muskies are not in the Bay of Fundy( salt water). They are found in the St John River, mostly in the Fredericton area and above the Mactaquac Dam all the way into the USA. If u come down east, I will take u out for a muskie hunt!!!:)

You are correct, I was using an over generalization. But ya he frequents Fredericton. Right now though he's away on business, but I'll let him post about where he is if he wants ;D

FlyFisherMann
02-12-2012, 05:15 AM
The day I hook into my first musky will be an exciting day. Then there's those stripers, gotta eventually go after those as well.