PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Happy to Be Here!

Reelistic Fishing
12-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello everyone at Fishing Fury!

I'm a member of the Reelistic Fishing team and after losing myself in the awesome blog, reviews, contests, and discussions for a few hours I had to create an account.

The Reelistic is a revolutionary fishing gadget that allows you to quickly and easily transform your standard fishing reel into a high powered electric reel in less than 1 second. That's partially why we are here, we would like to get some more exposure, and we would really appreciate all of your feedback on our website, videos, and especially the Reelistic itself!

Our product aside, we LOVE to fish. The east coast of Florida is our home-turf, but we've been known to head up to Washington state (Puget Sound) and over to the Bahamas now and again. We're into deep dropping and bottom fishing, but you'll find us trolling, spearfishing, free diving, lobstering (you should SEE the size of the bugs in our area) and simply enjoying being out on the water.

Here are just a few photos of our fishing and diving adventures:

Take care,

Meghan
Reelistic Fishing Team

jwm
12-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Welcome aboard! I don't need an electric motor for my reel for anything here in canada, but I must admit your design is quite simple and ingenious! The fact that it hooks up to your standard electric drill motor is fantastic, I don't know anyone that doesn't have one of those drills these days.

How did you prototype your design? CAD/Clay? Is it machined aluminium?

Reelistic Fishing
01-16-2012, 02:32 PM
The Reelistic is machined aluminum, and it was designed in CAD. We have it manufactured at a local machine shop, so the Reelistic is 100% made in the USA.

576 577