Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks

Re: Anyone ever used any of the Zalt range?!

Ive been using the Zalt lures for the past 5yrs here in Finland,in fact its the only lure I take out with me other than large spinners. It has caught regularly for me and blue is very popular colour here on the Baltic although the pike imitation comes a second best.
    &quot;If you fish the wrong fly long and&nbsp; hard enough,it will sooner or later become the right fly!&quot;<br />John Gierach

Thanks

Have you ever caught any other Species with these Lures or just Pike and do you know of anyone in your part of the World taking them Sea Fishing and catching with them?...I'm going Sea Fishing this year and was thinking of taking them with me and trying my luck!

Thanks

I'm surprised to here blue works so well, we rarely use blue here in Canada!

Make sure you have some stainless hooks on those lures Mark, and rinse them off after use to avoid corrosion!

Thanks

That is weird Clive, when we go up to Canada to fish Pike alot of my most effective lures are blue. Spoons in Silver/Blue on a sunny day always seemed to work very well, usually switch to gold/other color on cloudy days. Also some very effective stickbaits lately have been mostly blue with mixes of orange/red or white in it.

Thanks

Blue is a killer colour for smallies where I've fished, but I can't say I've ever used it for pike.. I'll have to give that a shot.

Woody, those perch are gigantic compared to the ones around here. I guess they have more natural predators here than in the UK?
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Thanks

They are slightly different strains of Perch anyway to the one's you have, it's like the Walleye you have and the Zander we have, still the Perch's big cousin in the Fish world but still slightly different to each other, if that makes sense!...All your Perch seem to be very yellowy Gold and a lot of the time the stripes are very broken up, almost into blotches whereas ours have a very green Bass colour when bigger and the Fins are blood Red on good condition Specimens.

Thanks

Here is a picture of my monster 6 inch Lures that i'll hopefully be catching with in the River and Sea this year!...The Red Pike Colour i bought because it reminded me of the Red Dot Mepps and that's gotta be a good thing. The Natural Pike Colour because of the good Fishing Reports it's had. The Blue and Silver Colour because it represents a more natural Colour Baitfish in the water and the Yellow Firetiger Colour because i thought it just looked sexy!.....P.s Clive, you're 'package' arrived today, thanks again mate!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zalt 2.JPG  

Thanks

They look great!

I hope you enjoy my package!