Thanks

Exclamation vBulletin 4 Migration

As you've probably noticed we've migrated our forum software to vbulletin over the weekend. Everything is pretty much imported, but there are several things that were broken during the change over.

Users will need to reset their passwords in order to login, as well as recreate their avatars. Also many of the custom and bizarrely named smilies are broken.

You can reset your password by following this link.

We're going to need a little time to get the templates the perfect colours and some of the bugs worked out. But here's to a mostly successful transition, and hopefully transition.

If you have any problems with the forum please reply to this post or email us ([email protected]). Please understand that we may not be able to fix everything immediately.

Thanks
    As you can see with your help i am back once more, the only thing i prefer from the old site was the Black or Red F's for new posts...Anyway i better start looking for a new Avatar (they look bigger now!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    As you can see with your help i am back once more, the only thing i prefer from the old site was the Black or Red F's for new posts...Anyway i better start looking for a new Avatar (they look bigger now!)
    Woody, because this is a work in progress thing can (and will) change along the way. The good news is that your input will help us create the best community possible. I will start a thread and poll about the new software and theme to get everyone's input.

Do you find the black/blue too similar and hard to notice?

The avatar sizes have changed, and depend on what user group you're in. Regular members only get 48x48, while Clive and I (administrators) get the maximum size of 180x180. You and any other regular members of the forum were place in the 'Fury Fanatics' group, which is why you see that under your name when you post. Users in the "Fury Fanatics" group are allowed a 100x100 avatar, and other increased limits for PM's, attachments, albums, etc.

Thanks
    Cheers Geezer, it all looks good apart from, as you say, the black/blue looking too similiar, that's why i like the other F's, they really stood out, that's the only downside i have, but it's hardly the end of the world!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Cheers Geezer, it all looks good apart from, as you say, the black/blue looking too similiar, that's why i like the other F's, they really stood out, that's the only downside i have, but it's hardly the end of the world!
    I'll see what I can do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwm View Post
    The avatar sizes have changed, and depend on what user group you're in. Regular members only get 48x48, while Clive and I (administrators) get the maximum size of 180x180. You and any other regular members of the forum were place in the 'Fury Fanatics' group, which is why you see that under your name when you post. Users in the "Fury Fanatics" group are allowed a 100x100 avatar, and other increased limits for PM's, attachments, albums, etc.
    I have upped the regular member avatars to 64x64.