Thanks

Thanks For The Invite Casey10

Casey's a good friend. We do as much fishing together as we can and yet it's never enough.

I live in New Brunswick Canada where I enjoy fishing Atlantic salmon on the fly, smallmouth bass, trout and chain pickerel. So many places to fish yet so few fishing days.

Thanks
    Welcome aboard! Not a fan of NB muskies?
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Thanks
    I'd love to hook into a muskie. That would be a lot of fun and is definitely on my list of things to do.

Thanks
    Clive goes to Bay of Fundie a couple times a year to chase muskies you should hook up with him, I'd love to get out there once next year too.

Thanks
    Just a quick geographical correction for your info. Muskies are not in the Bay of Fundy( salt water). They are found in the St John River, mostly in the Fredericton area and above the Mactaquac Dam all the way into the USA. If u come down east, I will take u out for a muskie hunt!!!
    Last edited by casey10; 01-06-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    Money cant buy happiness, but it can buy fishin tackle and that is almost the same thing!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by casey10 View Post
    Just a quick geographical correction for your info. Muskies are not in the Bay of Fundy( salt water). They are found in the St John River, mostly in the Fredericton area and above the Mactaquac Dam all the way into the USA. If u come down east, I will take u out for a muskie hunt!!!
    You are correct, I was using an over generalization. But ya he frequents Fredericton. Right now though he's away on business, but I'll let him post about where he is if he wants ;D

Thanks
    The day I hook into my first musky will be an exciting day. Then there's those stripers, gotta eventually go after those as well.