PDA

View Full Version : Peta Thinks Anglers Have a Rod Complex

jwm
10-13-2010, 12:17 AM
It's no news I really hate peta. They however continue to hit all new lows in attempts to gain publicity. I wont be posting this on the main site, but I thought you all might find it amusingly stupid.

http://www.doanglershavesmallrods.com/

pierre
10-13-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't hate them but they are kind of talented to get on my nerves. Hopefully they are not too active in France
But when you see how active they are in India that's sometimes complete madness they won't react seeing dead bodies in the street and will explain you that protection of animal is the big deal. :fool:
You ll also get some animal protection tax on your restaurant bill
Last example in date two weeks ago 50 stray dogs get removed from the Commonwealth Game Village and parked for the duration of the game. Face book groups appear, articles in news paper the big show was on. In the main time nobody react to the fact that small street shops were destroyed beggar sent out of Delhi small employees without paper sent back to Uthar Pradesh or Aryana.

But their test was funny It seems that i ll need some help; might be better to get a good fishing session.
The testimony on the right side are great

Woody
10-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Peta wouldn't dare arrive in France Pierre...Frogs, snails, anything that moves gets eaten, Peta wouldn't stand a chance! Mind you, they would have a harder task trying to enforce anything in the far east, anything that has a heartbeat gets eaten!