PDA

View Full Version : New Member

dnaluz
02-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Hey Guys,

New member to the board but I have been fishing for more than 15 years. Most of my fishing knowledge is float fishing for steelhead and salmon. I'll be looking to expand my knowledge to be able to target other species and use different techniques. Hopefully I can help a couple anglers learn about float fishing and catching the elusive steelhead :)

- Dave

jwm
02-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Great to have you on board and I can't wait until we get into those steelhead

cbiegel
02-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Welcome. It's always good to get new folks with different fishing knowledge (I know nothing about float fishing) so we can expand our collected expertise.

Woody
02-25-2011, 05:42 AM
Yeah, what he said above!

dnaluz
02-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks guys,

Jon hopefully we can make it out sometime next week, I really want to get into some steel!

Clive
03-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Welcome, good to get some more stealheaders here!

MORNEMORKEL
05-25-2011, 03:02 AM
HI,,,
I come here to say hello to all of you people.I am Adam currently completing my studies.My degree is realted to the management and I want to become that VP or AVP of a recognized Financial Instition.Every one has his own define goals in life but my goal is some what differnt from others.Regarding my health,I am too week and recently joined the Gym to gain weight.I love to do skating,chatting and Jamming.I am a new member of this forum and I don't know what you people think but I really find this site very useful for gaining plenty of Information.I am planning to visit the Orlando,Florida this season...
Please name out the places you think I have to visit...

Clive
05-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Welcome! The Florida keys has some amazing fishing!

jwm
08-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Welcome! The Florida keys has some amazing fishing!

Agreed, if you're in Florida and looking for amazing fishing the keys/flats are what fishing dreams are made of. That said there is great fishing all over florida, even freshwater fishing!