Thanks

ZMan Chatterbait/bladed Jig

I reasently puchased a Zman chatterbait at walmart and wanted to know if any of you guys use them and many some tips on some tailors I could use. and also were to fish it and when?

Thanks
    If it's just like the chatter baits I have you'll want to throw them just like any other traditional spinnerbait, they go through the weeds pretty well too. I like burning them on hot days for bass and pike, depending on the style and trailer a stop/bump will make them fall and behave very erratically. Do this as you come around or out of a weed bed and it should trigger strikes from predators.

You should post a photo
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Physically in Toronto, mentally in Hawaii!
    Thanks
    I used Chatterbait Frog when I was fishing for Northern Snakehead in Virginia. They love Chatterbaits! I wasn't really convinced on them until I tried one. They are pretty snag proof and you can cast them tight to timber and weeds. You can work them fast to run the lure just below the surface, creating an enticing wake, or you can work them slow so they wiggle just inches above the bottom. I like the Chatterbait Frog because they came with a couple of trailers, one of them look like frog legs, the other has twin paddle tail. When you retrieve that lure with the frog leg trailer, it looks very much like a frog swimming in the water.

You could possibly use the Mister Twister Hawg Frawg as a trailer. I don't like the scrawny looking twin trailer that comes with the Original Chatterbaits.

http://www.mistertwister.com/informa...65#description
    Last edited by MuskieBait; 01-11-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks
    file://localhost/Users/gossa/Desktop/Photo%20on%201-11-13%20at%204.42%20PM.jpg
    this is just the original Chatterbait Its is 3/8 oz

Thanks
    Picture go chatterbait
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo on 1-11-13 at 4.42 PM.jpg  

Thanks
    Yep looks very similar to the ones I have. That white one should be perfect once bass opens ;D

Thanks
    Thanks Just tried it out today to see the action!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AGOSS View Post
    Thanks Just tried it out today to see the action!
    Did it surprise you how much you could feel the vibration of the lure? (assuming you're using braided line)

Thanks
    I was using 15 pound mono just on a baitcaster. And yea that thing goes crazy and it seems to have a great fall to it and if you twitch it you can get it to be more erratic. Im stoked to use it when ever it warms up!!!