Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks

Re: If you can only use 5 lure/spinner/jig for the rest of your life, what is it?

I forget to had the other pictures

Ciao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angel-kiss.jpg   flasminow.jpg   flashemer.jpg  

patchinko.jpg  

Thanks

Re: If you can only use 5 lure/spinner/jig for the rest of your life, what is it?

Yes, Patchinko is really a very good lure! :good:

Thanks

Nice!

I have never seen some of those, and other have different names here in North America.

Thanks

Hi Clive
    We are looking for this kind of lurre on internet cause lurres are cheaper in USA or in Canada :yes:but most of the time we cant fond them cause the name is diferent.
    Could you gave us the name of thoses lures on the north america market? That would be great :good:
    Thanks
    Pierre

Thanks

I'll have to to some investigating, we have a minimal lure supply where I am living now. The first one you posted looks like the Crystal Minnow by Yo Zuri.

Do you know the name of the manufacturers?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cm-mag3.jpg  

Thanks

Hi the cristal minow from yo-zuri s a good lure but the angel kiss is slightly different. The brand is Maria or Yamaria
    http://www.yamaria.co.jp/~expinfo/maria/maria_syou3.htm
    It exist in three different size:
    140mm 27g :agree:
    115mm 16g
    90mm 9g

We usually use the big size there. Originaly it had be made for the light tropical fishing but that's a great lure for sea bass.
    The weight moving system gave him the ability to be frown at a really large distance. That's not a silent type lure that's a really noisy one. It dive at 100 cm 120 cm less than 4 feet.
    That's maybe one of my best undersurface lure for sea bass. The collor i prefer is the CT that you can see on Nico's picture. I didn't tryed it yet on pike but i think they won't resist the small size cold be great on perch.
    I also use an other lure from this brand the blues code. That's a sinking pencil bait that you can make swim with a walkng the dog.You can throw this lure at an incredible distance
    http://www.yamaria.co.jp/~expinfo/ma...ria_syou21.htm

Pierre

Thanks

I think that Pierrot is loving I don't now why...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angel_Kiss.jpg  

Thanks

In this kind of situation i think i would forget everything about fishing at list for few hours

Thanks

:angel:

Thanks

I think Pierrot would like to be a lure... :sarcastic: