Thanks

Updates from Japan

I just wanted to let everyone here know that our resident contributor in Japan, Adam Guy, is alive and safe. He's been posting updates to his blog about the on going situation there, it's a very good and down to earth perspective on the actual happenings inside Japan. http://nekokichi.wordpress.com/

Adam has also recommended that if you wish to give donations the Tokyo-based charity Second Harvest is your best choice. http://2ndharvestjapan.blob.core.windows.net/index.html

This morning I made a donation on behalf of FishingFury.com based on Adam's recommendation.

Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Thanks

Re: Updates from Japan

I have a cousin in Tokyo and luckily him and his family are all ok and sending regular updates about the goings on.

Thanks
    Hi Jon,
    Thank you for the post and for the generosity of your donation. It is for a good cause.
    Aside from the various aftershocks we have been experiencing here, life is slowly returning to normal, at least here in Tokyo. Up north in the affected areas things are still very hard, and hopefully the hysteria surrounding the nuclear plant situation does not distract too much from the far greater and immediate need of those affected by the tsunami.

Woody,
    I didn't know you had family out here. Glad to hear they are okay and if there is anything I can do this end please PM me.

Adam

Thanks
    Glad to hear you're ok Adam...My cousin works for PIONEER (the huge electrical giants), he worked for them in Australia and they shipped him to Tokyo and set him up with his house and everything because they were so impressed with him, they wanted him nearer the heart of it all...He's married a Japanese woman and has 3 kids and he loves it out there...Anyway, they are all fine so it's been a big relief...Take care mate.

Thanks
    Thanks a lot foe adding this blog link here.I am looking for a good site to check out all the stats about the JAPAN TSUNAMI and the condition afterwards...
    Thanks a lot for sharing this link with us.

Thanks
    ?.........!