Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

Re: Toronto Islands May 2nd

Between Martin and I and all the rods, trust me Martin has like 100 rods, I don't know if there will be much room. Plus I've been hooked and hit in the back of the head on so many casts.. How do you think I got all these piercings :fool:
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Thanks

I was going to say you got them in another way... Like being poked by other foreign objects. :diablo: Oh well. On the shore I will be!

Dave
    Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics.  Even if you win, you are still retarded...

Thanks

anyone have a topographic map of the isalnds' waters?

btw, still looking for spots. feel free to pm me ur honey holes if you wish to share.

Thanks

Yeah guys as much as i'd love to say yes , its only 18.5 ft , its a skeeter and they tend to have more narrow casting decks then say a ranger ... that and the inconvience of casting with 7+ ft rods and tossing sometimes 2 ounce baits :P

Jon ! A guy in my club who does guiding on ontario will be out saturday too ... if we get to the launch around 6:30 am we can run out there with him ... Hes got spots for some good walleyes too so be sure to have some of that ready in case we get into a run on some eyes .... We'll be launching out of humber park , i guess i'll communicate with you tonight to get the plan sorted out .... super psyc'd !

And we should by all means be able to meet up with the warriors on the islands .... clives apparently going to be near there as well for sat ...

Tons to sort out and figure out for a super exciting opener !!

bring a CAM !! :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MSBruno
    anyone have a topographic map of the isalnds' waters?

btw, still looking for spots. feel free to pm me ur honey holes if you wish to share.
    Theres a publicated topo available on the net , i dont remember what that was but if you search up lake ontario topo or nautical map you'll see one ...

I've got two navionics chips ... so between the two i should have a topo on one of them ... if we run into each other i'll let you know if i have something unique marked

Thanks

My plan is to get out in the afternoon!

Ihave family plans in the day (the zoo!) but as soon as thats done, I'll make my way to the islands!