Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks

Toronto Islands May 2nd

I'm looking to shoot out for the opener for pike on the toronto islands ... im going to take care of the harbour licence today ...

I was wondering

A. will anyone else be coming out with there boat ? Bill ?
    B. Whats the best launch ramp available for us so we dont need to make a long run from say parklawn ... is there a shorter distanced ramp ...

also if anyone else is launching in ... maybe we could arrange a time ... have a few get to knows ? maybe even have a fun tourny for biggest fish ... ?

Thanks

Re: Toronto Islands May 2nd

I believe there are launches just east and west of the harbourfront. Don't know the exact streets though, Bill might be able to help you out on this one. Also there will be a lot of people shore fishing, so you might also want to consider a place to pull up your boat on the islands somewhere (just a thought). There is a decent docking-ish area on the centre island near the bridge and amphitheater.

Am I the ballast in your boat this weekend?
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Thanks

This will be my first opener on the Islands. Never fished there for Pike. I'll be fishin from shore, so any tips would be great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon
    I believe there are launches just east and west of the harbourfront. Don't know the exact streets though, Bill might be able to help you out on this one. Also there will be a lot of people shore fishing, so you might also want to consider a place to pull up your boat on the islands somewhere (just a thought). There is a decent docking-ish area on the centre island near the bridge and amphitheater.

Your the man ... you in ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MSBruno
    This will be my first opener on the Islands. Never fished there for Pike. I'll be fishin from shore, so any tips would be great.
    Bring a Mepps Black Fury, and cast as far as possible into the middle of the channels.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by szomo.ca

IM ON A BOAT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Thanks

IM ON A BOAT MOTHERFUCKERS!

We should try to dock for a bit at some point to meet the shore fisherman. I've also got a pile of stickers I hope to not have at the end of the day.. (new stickers soon too!!!)

Thanks

i'll get it close so someone ie ( you could jump out ) i dont have a keel gaurd so theres no way i can beach it ... but we will get that sorted out

Thanks

i'll get it close so someone ie ( you could jump out ) i dont have a keel gaurd so theres no way i can beach it ... but we will get that sorted out
    I'll remember my swim trunks..

Thanks

What about me? Any room for another? I am down to catch some of these pike I have heard about but never seen.

Dave
    Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics.  Even if you win, you are still retarded...