Thanks

Hello there from Tallahassee Florida!

I actually have a ton of questions. Mostly about places I have never been to before. Last year me and some buddies started a Bass Fishing Team. Last year we didn't do so hot, but that is because we were all from Florida and we were fishing in a Georgia circuit. On November 5th, I have a tournament in the St. Johns River. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with good places to fish, and good lures to use. Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke8762 View Post
    I actually have a ton of questions. Mostly about places I have never been to before. Last year me and some buddies started a Bass Fishing Team. Last year we didn't do so hot, but that is because we were all from Florida and we were fishing in a Georgia circuit. On November 5th, I have a tournament in the St. Johns River. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with good places to fish, and good lures to use. Thanks!
    Hey, Not sure if you've come across this site but take a look it might help.

Mike

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Hey, Not sure if you've come across this site but take a look it might help.

Mike
    Here's the link.

http://www.bassonline.com/st_johns_river.html

Thanks
    I recently heard about guys fishing with these new sled weights rigged with goby or craws. Don't know if it applies to your area or not, give it a shot if it fits your approach. maybe it can be your secret weapon.

http://www.buckeyelures.com/goby_sled.shtml
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Thanks
    And welcome aboard!
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.