Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    iwas fishing on city side walk that is 5 metres wide...but i was fishing into port authority waters that are managed by harbourfront security.
    this is insane....by this example there is no where to fish in toronto harbour that is free.....you must pay to travel to the toronto islands to fish
    is this what the city of toronto has become???

Thanks
    i guess this toronto tourism site is bs....http://torontofishing.net/toronto-harbour-fishing/

Thanks
    why bother to rebuild fish populations in toronto harbour if it is illegal to fish...we are wasting our tax dollars...along with the money i spent on a fishing license and the money i spent this week at the toronto sportsmanshow 1/4 km from where i almost got arrested for fishing.http://www.waterfrontoronto.ca/our_w...quatic_habitat

Thanks
    david miller our ex mayor endorsed fishing the islands...was he aware that they were under the toronto port authority...no fishing from shore allowed....would david miller defend no free fishing opportunities for the children of this city...no free fishing opportunities for his voters...no way...i bet he did not know the betrayal of the harbour front centre and authority
    http://www.aquatichabitat.ca/pdf/Bro...ntoIslands.pdf

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evanxrs View Post
    I find it absolutly unaccaptable that the port authority says you cannot fish there.

Could you imaging the media was aware of that and they are avid fishermen and women...

**** would hit the FAN!
    maybe the media needs to know .....give michael riehl another call...he needs to clarify further with us and whatever he decides he must contact the marine unit supervisor and harbourfront security supervisor.....

Thanks

harbourfront security vehicle...

fishing boat asked to leave

this sign means no fishing for pike

this sign says no to several activities but nothing about fishing

Thanks
    these pics were taken by others as i am now persona non grata along the harbourfront....
    if you fish the harbourfront you will be too.

Thanks
    can somebody please tell rob ford fishing is illegal in toronto harbour....he seemed to like fishing while attending the toronto sportsman show the very weekend i am almost charged and put in jail for fishing
    http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/14...th-a-challenge

Thanks
    FYI Everyone. They are listening, in fact there was a registration this morning from a torontoport.com email address.

Don't be shy Mr. Port Authority guy, speak up there are a lot of angry fisherman in Toronto that want real answers and you're better off answering them here than answering the press when fisherman file up along the queens quay from spadina to bay in protest.

As an addition to this conversation, I was talking with someone at the Toronto Parks and Recreation at the Sportsmans show and they told me and I quote "You can fish anywhere there's water" and the no fishing law is bullshit. (I cant quote the bullshit part because the person didn't use that exact word, but it was the summary of our conversation).
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.

Thanks
    I have a contact at the Toronto Sun, I will email or call him this week. He is a fisherman and I know he's fished the harbour front.

I think it's time to start making waves...
    Yes, Ed F took my avatar photo.